Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer, Finally!!!





How much fun can you have with a $3 sprinkler, a trampoline and some siblings?!! Since the weather has finally started to act like summer I can't keep my kids in the house. Fisch wakes up every morning and picks out the swimming suit of the day. Cooper prefers to just be naked and Brooklyn, being the girl that she is, goes through many outfits and swimming suits in one day. The towel washing is endless. Neil and I have even been known to put on our swimming suits and hang out in the 8 inch deep kiddie pool. (we really need to fence along our back yard, sorry neighbors). So if any of you are looking for a majestic water land to play in we do have a kiddie pool, a sprinkler, and even a slip 'n' slide. Yes, I can sense all the jealousy going on!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Nothing better than locking the kids in a trampoline and letting them have at it!!! I'm so jealous!
Hooray for hot weather, sunburns, icecream, and all the gooey goodness that comes from summer!
By the way I did try to call you back!!! Bumble bee tuna :)

Amy B. said...

Hey Emma, it's Amy Barton from the ward, I can't remember how I found your blog but wanted to say Hi...Love the tampon post, way too funny! Come see us.

The Murdocks said...

I'll have to remember the t.p. and tampon idea if your boys ever get board at our house! But for now we'll stick with sprinklers and swimming pools! My kids love their water buddies!

Tina said...

Your kids are getting so big!! They are so funny! I love all your pictures. We really need to get together sometime. It has been forever since I have been down that way!!