Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kindergarten





I'm not even sure what I am feeling right now. My "little" Brooklyn started Kindergarten this week. She was so excited to go and (her words): "Get some alone time away from my brothers." She loves her little brothers but they can certainly get in her personal space. I am excited for her because she is having so much fun but the thought of her being in a "big" school scares me. I can no longer shelter her from the "real world" that is full of bullies, temptaions, and all kinds of scary people/things. Maybe I am being a little dramatic but she is my baby girl. I love you Brooklyn and am so proud of you.

2 comments:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

That is just crazy! I swear it wasn't that long ago that we met and she was 6 months old! I'm sure she will love it!

The Grant Family said...

I can tell you that it definitely gets easier. School doesn't start until Sept. 2 here. Then again she doesn't have siblings, so I do go a little crazy being alone with her most of the day. Brooklyn has Neil's eyes.