Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's a about #%@$* time!




Since I got so behind on my blogging I decided that I wouldn't blog until it snowed again. Well I woke up the other morning to snow. Sure it wasn't much and it didn't stick but it was enough to make my kids think that they needed to go outside and make snowangels. Of course I let them and for a whole 5 minutes they had alot of fun. Then they realized how cold it was and cried for mommy to let them back in. Being the nice mommy that I am made them take off their wet muddy clothes outside then I let them come in. Yep mom of the year. Needless to say I am back to the blogging world, at least for a minute. I will try and update on all the things that have gone on the past 2 months.... Halloween, Thanksgiving, the Twins bday, school programs, daycare,Christams parties,family pictures, to name a few.
p.s. I am protesting Christmas until we have 3 feet of snow. I don't believe in Christmas in Utah without snow. So those of you who were hoping for presents from me, you better make it snow!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

It's about time!! I wondered if you were still alive down there. Nice snow storm!! HAHAHA we got you beat. Give your kids a big hug for me. Hope to make down there and see you guys in the near future!! And by that I mean within the next 6 months!!!!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Thank you for our gift. I come on your blog all the time. I am glad you are updating.