Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year. The kids had been anticipating "Santa" for days and asked every night for a week, "Santa come tonight?" When they woke up on Christmas and realized that he had finally come all craziness broke loose. All 3 of my kids are so dramatic that they danced around and shrieked over every little thing. I keep telling myself that I am going to buy all of their presents at the dollar store because really it's not about the gift, it's about the wrapping paper! I was smart enough to buy each kid their own snow shovel, which has come in very handy. They shovel the back walk for me everyday. Next year, it's a toilet brush and a vacuum for each kid!

8 comments:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Looks like you guys had a fun christmas and you went crazy as usual! (with the presents) :)

Erika said...

How fun! What a good idea to get them all snow shovels. Jimmy would love that, although it doesn't snow enough here to need one.

The Grant Family said...

Liberty loved her frog pj's. Her class had pj day yesterday and she wore them to school.

The Family said...

Yay!! I love when you update your blogs. I also love the comment about buying toilet brushes for next Christmas. You are funny!! Cute pictures of your cute kids. xoxox

Nik and Michelle said...

Hey Emma!! Cute family!

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

HOw the crap did you get 3 freaking cute Kids! I love your clever personality! Miss ya!

j nordfors said...

Love the snow shovels! Great idea! And the toilet brushes, I'd get some if I wasn't afraid Axel would use it as a toothbrush or hair brush later! Looks like you had a good Christmas, miss you guys! I know, life's busy, good thing for blogs!

Wehrle said...

So sorry I am a loser and I never got back to you about your vegas trip... I don't know if you have already been or not! I am no help with the shows since Lance and I never go to any... I know, looser! Let me know if you are still coming down and I will ask around for you!