Monday, October 6, 2008

The BIG 6 !!!!

So my baby girl turned 6! She thinks she is 13 but to me she will always be 3! We had a fantastic day with her. It started with breakfast at her favorite breakfast restaurant. Then off to big Kindergarten. Followed by her favorite lunch: Turkey sandwich with pickles and cheese. (she is not hard to please) For her big activity we headed to Build-a-Bear. Now I have never been there and I think that I might become a regular. We had so much fun and her imagination ran wild. We ate dinner at the Gateway then it was home for her fun Barbie cake (thanks Jen). We invited a couple of her friends over for cake and it turned into a real party. She went to bed that night and told me it was her best birhtday ever and she wants to do it again next year. We love you Brooklyn

4 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn. I wonder if you had a great time at your birthday party? I wish I could see you at your birthday party. Maybe next time I could come.
Love,
Liberty

Des said...

Oh tell her Happy Birthday from me. I cannot believe it has been six years, time flies!

Tina said...

I cannot believe that she is 6!!! That went by so fast. Tell her happy birthday and we miss her. We really need to come down for an afternoon and hang out!

Ashlee said...

Love the new look...seems a bit familiar. :) It's ok you copied me, it is the cutest one.