Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkins! Pumpkins! Pumpkins!



I was feeling brave today so I let 5 little boys run loose in my basement with paint brushes! They had the best time and it was so much fun watching them. Most of them ended up with more paint on them then on the pumpkins but look at how "amazing" they turned out!! My cute neighbor Kate came over and helped keep things under control.
Thanks Kate, your the best!



The next Picasso!


Aren't the kids talented??


This is my favorite way to decorate pumpkins, no mess!


Brooklyn loves to do crafts, I think she gets that from her Grams.



And these are my pumpkins!

6 comments:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Who has free time to paint pumpkins?? They are super cute. . . next time make a few for me ;)

The Grant Family said...

Cool pumpkins Emma!

St. Jeor Family said...

It does look like a blast! Brantley is so proud of his pumpkin! Everyone that has come over he has to show them it and he wants to take it with him everywhere! So Cute!!!

Erika said...

What cute pumpkins! And I can't believe you guys have snow already. I am glad that it still feels like fall here in Holland. I'm not ready for winter yet.

Amy B. said...

I love your pumpkins...you got a little artsty fartsy stuff in ya!

Amber said...

Darling pumpkins. You are so creative.