Monday, April 7, 2008

A day at the Tree House Museum

So I had this brilliant idea of taking my kids to the museum and I don't know who had more fun Me or Them! I haven't been to their new location yet and it was so much fun. My sister and 2 of her kids came, My friend Ashlee and her daughter, and of course Grams came with us. We did manage to pair off because nobody could handle doing the same thing at the same time but it seemed to work out well. There was so much to do: climbing, coloring, story time, craft time, music playing, dress up, trains, and of course the fire truck which was Cooper and Fischers favorite thing. And thanks to Ashlee, Brooklyn got to do her favorite thing which is crafting. I will admit that my boys tend to be EXTREMELY wild so we don't get out much in public. But going here was great because they could go wild. I love watching all 3 of my kids having fun and truly enjoying themselves and this was a great place for that. But as much fun as we had and as wild as they were I couldn't have done it without help, thanks guys for tagging along on our adventure. Next adventure: to be announced!!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

ohh I wish I could have come!! Next time for sure :) I haven't been to the new one yet-it looks awesome!!

Britt

Catmull's said...

Don't you just love that place! We sure do. you make me laugh, don't worry about not seeing Reese yet. We are all busy i understand. I have all of your materrnity clothes i need to return too. they are just sitting by my door, sorry! i promise i'll get them back to you this century.

Erika said...

I'll have to give it a try...looks like lots of fun. I didn't know there was anything like that around here.