Monday, April 28, 2008

Why do I even try???



My house may not look like it but I really do try hard to keep it clean. It is a constant battle to even keep the place looking halfway presentable. I have finally accepted the fact that it will never be clean or at least very tidy until the kids move out (when they are 30 because they will be my babies forever). But this past Sunday we had Neils family over for dinner so I spent all day Saturday cleaning the house. I even polished the tables and chairs, and not just the indoor picnic table but my real table. But never the less my kids left their dirty little footprints to prove that they were here. Literally!

1 comments:

j nordfors said...

Oh I love those little footprints! I think you will have reminders everywhere of those busy boys for a very long time:)